Free Shipping Australia-wide
Next Day Dispatch
THE CONCOURSE GOLF ONE YEAR WARRANTY
We believe that Concourse quality is exceptional and we’re confident you’ll agree. However, in the unlikely event that your Concourse product develops a problem simply call 1300 650 059 and our National Customer Service Team will arrange either a repair or replacement with a minimum of delay.
CONCOURSE GOLF NEW PRODUCT WARRANTY
The Warranty is given by Concourse Golf Pty. Ltd. Distributor of the Concourse Golf Buggies, Smart Wheels and associated accessories relating to the Golf Buggy including the Concourse Golf Bags. The Warranty applies to the Buggy identified by the serial number found on the underside of the Golf Buggy. The Warranty applies to the Smart Wheels by the serial number being located on the Instruction Manual and the delivery Carton provided with the Smart Wheels at time of purchase. TheWarranty is transferable to all owners of the Buggy and or Smart Wheels provided the Buggy and or Smart Wheels are within the country of purchase during the Warranty period.
- CBM2 golf buggy – 1 year from date of purchase
- CBM3 golf buggy & bag combo – 1 year from date of purchase
- CBM3 golf buggy – 1 year from date of purchase
- CBM3 golf buggy & bag combo – 1 year from date of purchase.
- CBM3 4th Wheel – 1 year from date of purchase.
- Concourse Smart Wheels - 1 year from date of purchase
- Vogue Golf Buggy – 1 year from date of purchase
- Vogue Golf Buggy & Bag Combo – 1 year from date of purchase
- Concourse Golf Accessories – Accessories Bags, Wheel Bags, Umbrella Holders and Golf Bags – 1 year from date of purchase.
To make a Warranty Claim you will need to provide proof of purchase. The easiest way to provide proof of purchase is to retain your receipt or purchase order number in a safe place.
Warranty Claim Procedure & Support
Contact Concourse Golf direct on.
Phone: Toll Free - 1300 650 059
If the fault is deemed a Warranty Claim by Concourse Golf and the Buggy, Golf Bag, Smart Wheels or Accessories are within their respective Warranty Periods and comply within the Concourse Warranty Conditions and Exclusions, then all costs relating to repairs or replacements will be carried out free of charge.
The Concourse Golf Buggies purchased in Australia are covered by a 1 year warranty from date of purchase. The Concourse Golf Bags and Accessories are covered by a 1 year Warranty from date of purchase. The Concourse Smart Wheels purchased in Australia are covered by a 1 year Warranty from date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage, damage or faults caused by the following items are not covered by the Concourse Golf Warranty.
- Abuse misuse, or neglect of the Buggy, Smart Wheels or Acessories.
- Failing to operate the Buggy, Smart Wheels or Accessories as set out in the operating manual and detailed instructions supplied with the buggy and on the Concourse Golf website.
- Accidental damage
- Damage or fault caused to Buggy, Smart Wheels or Accessories by a motor vehicle accident
- Damage or fault caused by flood, torrential rain, Buggy and or Smart Wheels being submerged in water or use of a pressure washer directly on the items
- Operation of the Buggy, Smart Wheels or Accessories after a defect is known
- Damage or fault caused by chemicals, solvents, salt, fire etc.
- Installation or use of parts and accessories not supplied or approved by Concourse Golf
- Any repairs or alterations to the Buggy and or Smart Wheels carried out by anyone not authorized by Concourse Golf
- Damage caused to the Buggy and or Smart Wheels by being rolled over
- Damage being caused to the Buggy and or Smart Wheels through letting it roll down hills unattended
- Damage to the Buggy, Smart Wheels or any Accessories including the umbrella holder as a result of the umbrella being left open during windy conditions or the buggy being left unattended during windy conditions
- Damage or fault due to Buggy and or Smart Wheels being stolen
- Buggy or Smart Wheels not being used in country it was purchased
- Damage caused by use of the Buggy and or Smart Wheels being used outside the intended purpose Buggy and or Smart Wheels were designed for.
- Warranty does not cover Concourse Golf products being used for commercial purposes and or hire.
Please note that these warranty conditions are provided in addition to the Australian Consumer Law and do not limit or replace that law.
Provided none of the above applies, costs relating to a Warranty Claim will be paid for by Concourse Golf Pty. Ltd.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement, or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.