All of our products are fully backed by Australian Manufacturers Warranty and come with automatic guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Law. We have taken great care with our images to ensure our products are an accurate representation of our products. We cannot guarantee every computer monitor will accurately depict the actual colour of the product. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and you wish to return or replace it the following conditions will apply.
- All returns or requests for refunds must firstly be submitted by email within 30 days of receiving the delivery of your order.
- If products are returned without or damaged original packaging a 10% of the purchase price fee will be charged. All claims will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- All returns costs are yours and not refundable.
- Products must comply with warranty conditions and exclusions found on our Warranty web page to qualify for a return or refund.
- Products which have been purchased in a bundle or combo can only have the individual item of concern replaced or refunded and not the complete bundle or combo.