CONCOURSE SMART WHEELS
Smart Wheels, the worlds first electric powered wheels for Golf that transforms your existing push buggy into a powerhouse that does the pushing for you. Combined with the Vogue Push Buggy , the Concourse Smart Wheels deliver all the benefits a motorised buggy can bring to your game, with a revolutionary, light weight & compact design.
VOGUE BUGGY FEATURES
- Silky smooth maneuverability with 360° rotating front wheel
- Ultra Compact
- Ultra Light Strong Frame at only 6.9 Kg
- Variable height adjustment & Ergonomic handle design
- Secure adjustable bag cradles and straps
- Supreme stability with the widest track in its class
- Easy Folding
- Convenient Carry handle
- Anti Tip 4th Wheel
- Sand Bucket Hook
- Carbon Fibre effect Frame
- Padded Seat with Storage (optional extras)
SMART WHEELS FEATURES:
- Motors, Batteries and CPU located within each wheel
- Efficient power delivery to climb steep golf terrain
- Dual power units for precision steering
- Complete Wireless Operation
- Remote Control with Magnetic Dock
- Cruise Control to maintain speed up and down hills
- Will last 18 holes comfortably on all Golf Courses.
- 3 Hour Recharge
- Airline travel approval
- Free wheel mode
- WiFi updates
- Patented Ultra Compact design
- Weight = 4kg per wheel
- 98Wh batteries – complies under the dangerous good limit for airline travel
- No messy wires or switches or batteries to deal with
- Press button wheel release
- State of the art electronic componentry including sensors, processors, WiFi & BluetootH
- Concourse full directional remote-control system
- Superior high gloss finish designed to repel dirt and stay cleaner for longer
- Wheels charge on or off your buggy or inside the optional convenient Carry Case
- Always stay updated with the latest programme downloads
Wet Weather Golf Bag Features
- 15 Way Club Divider Top
- Patented Concourse Strapless Connection System
- Large Centre / Top lift carry Handle
- 2 x Easy Lift Side Handles
- Premium seemed and water repellant zips
- 7 Waterproof Pockets in total
- Pencil Holder
- Front Insulated Cooler Pocket
- Over-sized Internal Putter Tube
- Tailored Rain Hood
- Umbrella Storage
- Carry Strap
- Velcro Glove Holder
- Accessories / Towel Hook
- Large Side Pockets
- Moisture Draining ports
VOGUE POWER BUGGY
14kg’s (Inc Smart Wheels)
45 x 42 x 48cm
WET WEATHER GOLF BAG
“Innovation and technological enhancements have made a remarkable impact to the enjoyment of golf. However, it’s rare that something as exciting and so broadly game changing comes along as Concourse Golf’s Smart Wheels.”
-Australian Golf Digest
“So much more than a motorised buggy (yet also so much less than one)”
-Australian Golf Digest
“In a sport filled with technology, innovation and a myriad of gadgets to make you play better or make golf more enjoyable, every so often a product comes along that separates itself from the pack through sheer genius.”
— Australian Golf Digest
“Smart Wheels essentially are the motor and the wheels for your buggy. In other words: it’s not an electric buggy, it’s your buggy being made electric.”
— Australian Golf Digest
How do you charge the Smart Wheel batteries ?
The batteries can be charged on or off the buggy or even in the carry case
How long does it take to charge the Smart Wheel batteries?
The Batteries will take 3 to 4 hours to charge
How often do I need to charge the Smart Wheel batteries?
The batteries should be charged after each use, regardless of how many holes you have played
How many holes will the Smart Wheels travel on one charge
18 holes on any Golf Course
Can I leave the Smart Wheels on charge or do I need to remove them when they are fully charged?
The Smart Wheels should be left on charge at all times, while the wheels are not in use.
How often should I charge the Remote Control?
The Remote Control should be charged with the wheels after every round of golf.
How do I update the Software technology?
Online, via your computer or we can update you Smart Wheels for you at our Concourse Headquarters Locations.
What is the expected battery life?
The Smart Wheel Batteries will have the same life expectancy as existing golf buggy (lithium batteries) and this is directly determined by the number of times a week you play and how many times the batteries are recharged.
Are there various speeds settings available?
There are 7 forward speed settings on the remote and 1 reverse speed.
Are the Smart Wheels waterproof?
Our Wheels are totally sealed with no exposed wiring as the electronics are situated higher from the ground than most electronics on traditional electric golf buggies. The motors are far more water resistant that a traditional electric golf buggy motor. The wheels are not designed to be fully submerged in water, they are fully water resistant designed for normal operating use and conditions.
Will the Smart Wheels work on my buggy, even though I have a fixed front wheel?
Yes, the Smart Wheels will work with buggies that do not have a rotating front wheel. These Smart Wheels are programmed for a softer turn – meaning that for buggies that have a fixed front wheel, they turn on a slightly wider arc.
Does anything need to be disengaged to freewheel (push or pull by hand)?
Yes, there is a freewheeling mode which is easily activated by a simple push on the centre release button.
Do the Smart Wheels have Downhill Braking?
Yes, the Smart Wheels have built in Engine Braking which assists the operator on downhill slopes.
When parking on a slope, does pressing STOP on the remote engage a brake?
Yes the Smart Wheels have a park brake function. Please refer to the Operating Instructions for detailed information on the use of the Park Brake.
Do the Smart Wheels have a “follow me feature”
Not currently. However our Concourse Engineers are working on implementing this technology over the next 1-2 years.
Do the Smart Wheels automatically stop at a certain distance away from you?
Yes, as a safety feature that Smart Wheels will automatically stop when the Remote Control is approximately 30-40 meters away from the Smart Wheels. They will automatically reconnect when you are within 30-40 meters of the Smart Wheels with the Remote Control.
Do the Smart Wheels have an auto distance function?
The Smart Wheels have no auto distance function as there is no need with a remote control. To set the required distance, you just press the forward or reverse button until where you want it to stop.
Can the lithium batteries inside the Smart Wheels be replaced
Yes, the lithium batteries inside each Smart Wheels are fully replaceable. Please contact Concourse Golf if you require your batteries to be replaced.
Can I use my existing golf bag with the Concourse Vogue Power Buggy, and will it fit all golf bags?
Yes, the Concourse Vogue Power Buggy will fit all golf bags. In addition, the Vogue Power Buggy can be purchased as a package with any Concourse Golf Bag for exceptional value.