The Concourse Golf Buggy, has been innovatively designed and styled to perfectly meet the demands of golfers both on and off the course. Composed of die-cast aluminium, Concourse provides the ideal combination of precision and strength that is lightweight and amazingly streamlined. Check out the two minute Concourse Demonstration Video to understand just how easily you can enjoy the benefits of Concourse.
Despite various compact style buggies now available, none compare to the size, weight and shape of the Concourse Golf Buggy frame (just over 2kg and about the size of a cricket bat), nor can they compete with the durable design Concourse offers. Brilliant design means the buggy frame can remain attached to the golf bag at all times – even after play. This is a giant leap forward in convenience for golfers as set-up and handling requirements are largely eliminated.
The Concourse design provides the most user-friendly experience possible for the golfer:
- One touch frame assembly, and disassembly
- At just over 2kg, there’s little impact on a full golf bag
- Low profile – fits inside the golf bag’s circumference
- Sand bucket hook, self closing when disassembled
- Large comfortable handle protects the axles when closed
- Offset tow-handle to prevent contact with clubs
- Scorecard holder and pencil clip
- Attaches to any other cart bag via Concourse Straps or via Concourse Connection Disc to Concourse Golf Bags and selected other brands – the choice is yours.
The Concourse Golf Buggy recently won a 2013 Design Award at the Australian International Design Awards – one of the longest standing and most prestigious awards for design and innovation in the world.
The Concourse Flyweight Golf Bag
The Concourse Flyweight Golf Bag is a superbly equipped, high quality lightweight cart bag that features the unique Concourse Connection Discs. These in-built discs enable the innovative, ultra-compact Concourse Golf Buggy to seamlessly attach.
Perfect for travel and frequent-playing golfers, the Concourse Flyweight Bag partners beautifully with your Concourse Golf Buggy and ensures transport and storage of golf equipment is easier and lighter than ever.
The Concourse Flyweight Golf Bag features include:
- Concourse Connection Discs
- 6- way full length dividers
- 8.5 inch diameter
- Side insulated cooler pocket
- Large side pockets (large enough to store a Concourse Golf Buggy Wheel in each side)
- 8 pockets in total
- Rain hood
- Towel hook
- Velcro glove holder
- External ball holding sleeve
- Carry strap
- Height 915mm
Excellent wheel performance is crucial. Concourse achieves this by meeting six key attributes of buggy wheel performance and they are:
- Correct proportions. The optimal wheel size for convenience, supreme ride quality, and course care is: a 270mm diameter and 80mm wide tread – perfect.
- Dual steel bearings in each wheel – provides an effortless spin.
- Self-locking attachment to the buggy – this allows you to put both wheels on simultaneously.
- Centre press release buttons – this way you can take both wheels off at once… without even looking.
- Axle-free wheels means they are very easy to store when separated, but also clip conveniently together – a neat package.
- No right, no left. No confusion…no worries.
- Custom-made complimentary Concourse Wheel Bag: keeps the car clean of wheel debris; great for travel.
Storing the Concourse wheels: The convenience and simplicity of Concourse means you only need to remove the wheels instead of removing the whole golf buggy. The great thing about this is that your packing options are increased enormously. You choose what suits you best, for example, when flying, if you don’t want to put the wheels in the side pockets of your golf bag, then the wheel bag enables a very neat piece of carry-on luggage. At home, simply place the wheels in the wheel bag, then clip the wheel bag to hang from the hook at the top of your bag.
Please note that your delivery includes complimentary Concourse Golf Buggy Straps. Keep these straps somewhere safe, as these will allow you to attach your Concourse Golf Buggy to any other brand of cart bag that doesn’t have the in-built Concourse Connection Disc, making Concourse even more versatile.
Save space and time. Play more golf.